ACLS appreciates the support of our generous buyers.
Buyer Registration Information for 2024:
Businesses & Individuals who were Registered Buyers in 2023
may pickup and sign a Pre-Printed Buyer Registration Form
at the registration table on Sale Day.
ACLS 2024 Buyer Registration Rules
- 1. The number of people granted into the buyer reception area and
sale ring will be as follows:
a. 2 people for those whose historical annual purchases are between $500 and $4999.
b. 4 people for those whose historical annual purchases are between $5000 and $19,999.
c. 6 people for those whose historical annual purchases are between $20,000 and up.
d. A maximum of three people will be admitted with each currently existing School and 4-H Booster Club Organization.
e. The committee reserves the discretion to vary this rule under exceptional circumstances.
- Each buyer shall contribute a minimum of $500. If buyer’s total purchases/contributions to exhibitor projects do not
exceed the minimum charge, then ACLS shall bill buyer, and buyer agrees to pay the difference.
- There is no minimum contribution if placed on the exhibitor’s consortium sheet. The minimum contribution from the floor
while a lot is selling is $100. In order to be included in ph
otographs of grand and reserve champion animals, buyers mus
contribute a minimum of $500 to grand champions, and $250 to reserve champions. For all animals, including the
champions, buyers must contribute a minimum of $100 to be announced as a buyer.
- No alcohol may be removed from the buyer reception area and sale ring. Neither buyer nor its guest may provide alcohol
to minors or any individuals outside the buyer reception area and sale ring.
- Family members of exhibitors are prohibited from soliciting contributions for their child or family member during the sale.
- No exhibitors participating in the sale will be permitted in the buyer reception area at all this year.
This year we are excited to have our Online Sale again for our Buyers.
At 8:00 a.m. Saturday, January 13th we will open our Online Auction were buyers can put Add-On Money to our Exhibitors Sale Lots. This feature will close at 8 pm on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
We want our buyers to come to our Live Auction at the Showbarn, but we want to have an alternative for those that can’t make it in person.
2024 ACLS Online Add-On Auction Site – CLICK HERE
- Buyers that wish to help our 4-H & FFA Exhibitors with putting Add-On Money to their Sale Lots may do so by clicking the above link.
- Once you are at the Stockshow Auctions Site, click on the ACLS Logo to access the ACLS Online Add-On Auction.
- When you have entered our ACLS Auction Site, you will then go to any lot and click the Purple Login Button.
- At this point you will have to register as a New User and enter the information needed to become a buyer.
- Buyers will have to put a Credit Card on File to complete the Buyer Registration Process.
- However only those bidding $300 or less as a buyer will have their Credit Card charged. If you prefer to be invoiced, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mailed invoice instead of charging your credit card by 8:00 pm, Tuesday, January 16th, 2024.
- Those Buyers bidding $301 or higher will be invoiced at a later date.
- If you have any questions the day of the Auction, contact the show office at 830-569-3747
- If you have any questions after Saturday, please email us at email@example.com
- As always, we thank you for Supporting the 4-H & FFA Youth of Atascosa County!